The Next Step Montessori operates from the beginning of September to the middle of June with school closures on the statutory holidays listed below. We offer a variety of program options for children between the ages of 2-5 years of age.
A. Morning sessions 8:30 – 11:00 am
Choose from among these 3 and 5 morning program options:
- Monday to Friday (5 days) OR
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday OR
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday OR
- Monday, Thursday and Friday OR
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday OR
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
B. Afternoon sessions 12:30 – 3:00 pm
- Monday to Wednesday (3 days).
C. Holidays – School Closed
- Remembrance Day
- Christmas Break
- Louis Riel Day
- Spring Break (Secondary School)
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Victoria Day
“The essence of independence is to be able to do something for one’s self. Adults work to finish a task, but the child works in order to grow, and is working to create the adult, the person that is to be. Such experience is not just play… it is work he must do in order to grow up.” – Dr. Maria Montessori